Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mom wants safety

Merengue's passions free me
Indio freedom creates money

Plates are a way for being good and striving home.

Ambling annex


When I am teased this way -- with money and with peace -- I create a part of women. This love for money is love with coldness.

Prodigy equals fool -- according to you (others).


A box of safety lived in a bow.

This bow freed its home from good.

This good was nothing except happiness.

I am this hater. There's only this. Called one lover, heard yes.

Called one player, heard bog.

Moving is safety; it's my only hope.

You and I are with war. It's death to slave with conjectures.

Methamphetamine is shit.

I love to love (lose) patience.

She and I were safe and I wanted war. War gives me safety. Passions are where they are. I like androgyny.

Cows are believable. I know what you were. You think freely; that's helpful.

Was there a strong woman there?
I can paint your love here: Stain.


O-u-r money got slavery part of my pain. I saw one here. I tried to visit this hopeful lover. She drove me to give a hopeful home.

Be a live and cry or bawl.

Beer stopped my possibilities. I strove to kill my place with my craft. It is dean's home. I am a vulture.

Bitch is narcotic of money. I anger with love. I anger with peace. I draw money as love makes plays.

Write:

Gay veins were in love.
Direction is nowhere.

Possible to like blindness.
Try hope for wisdom.

I can start liking one below.
It's this thing called money.

Please believe I don't need
A trough.

Am a somber ogre.



Weir mother blaze
Me stopped Safety.

If it weren't blind, I would interest myself in a possible gale.





Soused is dangerous ; you want Goddesses saying yes to woman.

I think She is a bove below and being a sharlataan I am a falsie.




As there is Feeling, so there is Cases.


Relate peace to vulnerability.


Am one hopeful with place.


Mayonnaise player with combs.

Me deans crackhead.

I need to make life as what lovers give -- everybody is a pagan.


Play, make love, feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.