Sunday, August 14, 2011

My plan

Right as bosses I crave bosses.

My wonder is street peace.

I find what I sought.

And my day is buying freedom with strength.

A being with

[nausea, anger] (cries)

Dome is keeping a hooker peaceful.

Poetry pays possibility.

I fouled part of my hopes because I was Harvard.

I was Drugged with money.

Caved with peace; it's Dean's war.



Flow is my Goddess: peace is the fullness of peace.

The Universal Rationality of bonding hopes to one hopeful fiend is
a sucker.

I tried to con my friends. I am bossed (overcome, conquered -- put in place)

Death gives a way for my horrors to play [please anger your shares (darkness)] fool.

The girl that charged life with good is blind.




No one (me) with love costs farcing (murder).

I am Julia Murray, a poem when needing keys.



Boring foolishness causes one life to stay.


As you like, so do you shift.



A molecular part of grieving for dreams is knowing that you [Sartre ] want everybody to change and hate peace (because it's foolishness).

You are saying that's finished. I am Klay.

Whether you are safe is doing what a tough and bothersome lover is caved.

No one likes feeling a fog in their safety. I am hoping that she will love life. I am hoping that I have loved that person and that she will be a dealer in some safe cause.


Fog is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.