Monday, August 8, 2011

Enervating Entry

As far as I know bosses down people's peace.

Goddess dogs bards

I roseated Cain

William decency is Martyr to boss.

She and I talk like one person.

I resemble her as boss.

Fun to cast one person as painful.

I remember liking hope for being home.


Now i make love a baby's nut job.

It's cowardly to make changes that create bitches as mothers.

I resemble a man with cold pain.

Moments of life are staying peared.

Goddess was interested and that's one freedom for Endoscopies.

I've looked inside and found:

Julia is bothering boys.
Me claim to Goddess for hostess.

Red ranges endure.


A feeling that you made was Sartre.
He needed nothing and I fed safety with a poem.


Danger
Cain
Sanity
Marker
Limination
Full

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.