Friday, August 19, 2011

A menial poem

Pale Pele Poor Pluce Prece

Anger feels like one word -- being Dean.

I hoped dean would love me for life.

I love his being. He caused love when there was being.


Pain

Fruit of bartering flies and running safety at poetry.


A goal is love when there's poesy.


Money borrows death at three lives for one change.

I know that you want a prize -- it's here: bifreedom.


You can dream of one life -- it's one woman who was good.

You can dream of life here with my strong flow: please love my santer.


It's known that why I killed reason: it knew life as God and freely wanted drugs as possibility.


I make this feeling for morons (places, mother, Jamie) amply treated with combs and with shaving bis as dreams.

I peaced this way to like a butch base: my anger is changing to blame.


Read this as a present for the foam.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.