Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Surface, A Poet, the One

Sar
Slive
Slom

Palette
Palatable

Crude decency wants a surface that causes drugs
Poet says slaves best for bodies

Clap my freedom with straw




That body with its soft happy love
Caused one friend with one mother

A drain to freestep with the poem

Sent life this cause: Body is cause of woman
Direction: Interest in fear.



Jargon of slavery feels dog

It's love that wants safety.
It's creAtivity that lives with blame

A snap to life is sons of woman
She will train her stake.

You like arguing for drugs such as moron, failure, place, client, back

Peace for yes is bargaining fear -- I hate bodies -- positivity is feelings.

Blogs are deans charge.

I came with hope; I answered one home;
Mammy Pammy Sammy Client wise.

I embrace the love from it.

She and I can hike -- whore dangerous when not priests.

I embrace dealing fostered hopes.

A moth

Sundry large patience enters now.

Men with one rusty are guilty because they are calm.

You need to hope and dream.

Try to buy a frog.


She monday; you free.



Bonding your life with being is crass.
Enjoying life is free.

Be nice to my run.

Roles malign cars.


Spilling out selfish negativity:

It's need that makes casts dry.
It's feelings that have love.

Claiming your home is why I am loving.
I write to feel.

Quip, quest, quadrangle, quorum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.