Sunday, August 28, 2011

Spare O

Immediately (safety) it's cold
A mother charges, partly, what was into (c)good.

Tits rage and wonder at love. I can't hope because stars loved my hen (ass).

Derivation of Anger created in love.

Shit on bonds.

Free changes are money. I like home as love. S(t)ay it. Murderers call one thing false. Play, Pear, Poem, A shot , Decent, : Change.

I wonder how I can be what there was. I wonder how I can draw a lover.

I feel shitty. It's dark and womanly in this cond(o)er. William feels chasing another hope is my cold. It's this way: Boxes of money are yours and that's one hard place.

Bother yes -- is there cake? Dear indians, i was blown at cox.

I dangle one love -- is there peace?

play another fall. I rot with no possibilities.

Soar with the martyrs in place of w(h)e(a)t/her.

i planted a field and i want me.




Hope and a friend

See love and help home as dr(u)ag


Play at why I am failing.


I mother a rose for peace.
I made yer home one ender.

Squeeze my tits and be a woman.

That's the exact parallel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.