Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bimbo

Great Safety in the Air

You Found me bowling more flair.

I inch along with many a pastor

They don't create friends; I am disaster.

I want one rose for love's calling.

I want one poem for life's falling.



Beams of Widow

Guilt has kept me silent
Also made me violent.

Trust would be malevolent
Justice is so bodily sent.

Read my lines for your enjoyment.

Imperial Julia grabbed for fear
She made her lover crave some beer

Keep knowing that yes is true
Anchored in woman no is you

Select the freedom that brought you where
Needing a home you fought for hair.

Meet me with the Goddess at Gare du Nord
Palaces vie with you and claim this (s)word

William of Paloma gave one good sign
You drank to him you fed him wine.

The deal safety had was always mellow:
All there is flatters a fine fellow.




While you care, give your protection
To Drums and Cans and an Intersection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.