Sunday, December 23, 2012

Eminences

Am bugging budgies

I said a rock is money.

I said baloney.

I said read.

Laughter growls the needs of its urgency.




Four was the lousiest player.


I cannot make the Goddess weird.

I am a vampire of larches.

Be what is needed by your people.

What is needed by my people is rent.

I was poor; now I am a black egg.

That will be my omen.

Awl for inches.

This is my sanka.





Dreams:

I red with nothing at the nothing for my mother's roman dream of love and whores.
Der

ALock

Family is love.

Give yourself a munching.







Plenty of womanhood is alive.






NOTE:  An edit.

Injuries that make rice are people who are free.

I know that I was lashing my knowledge to a rock.

Please effort is home.

I remain beak.

Flowers important, when drama reaches a bird-ie.

Lake clamber hash ring



Round and round she goes...

Where she knows is laces'  woes.


A Fagin.





AN ADDITION:

Illness bosses were one.
I bitch for the
[choosing a word]
ik that argument was ipressed.

Languor war abel laf
I lai-f near your reasons
As a loss dreams of a mother's
lo-re/mond/f/goddess/massive openness of roast being.



Daffodil

Ride up the hill with your belief in dill
Go down the dale as mother's mail.

Easy to like a benevolent pipe;
Girl, you work like another one's sail.

Hacking and cracking, I see in the fist
A flaming staff that plays on a tryst.




You narrowly matter

I clame the tall hill; she answers with flowers

I read the blind frill; he gazes my hours.

That pond where there's wroth darkens the world
I still work the dengeon that woman is knurled.

Lastly may you wear your flames here
I dream of direction, peaceful and queer.




While wholeness aches oak

I left behind a reasonable change
I know for her I am odd and strange.

You leopard that left out the
Traveller's old story

Im a fabulous resting
wintry bold quarry.



Books that I knowwhich  are simply grand.

I read some words that laughed for the sand.
Digression and expression sometimes are panned.

Here I give this hopeful appeal:

Don't make me be your last meal.




Moment is here to give you the steer:
I laughed at night and now I'm clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.