Saturday, December 15, 2012

Today the world began

Again.

I miss the good things about peace.  I benefited from it mightily.  Did I contribute in any way to its furtherance and preservation?

I was taught life is being.

I know that when you have people who are strong in their freedom that you (one) can make it (dreams of love) strong also. 

That hope of making myself the only family in evidence is/was rude and degenerative/destructive.

I am writing here of that commune of dear memory.  Even though I rode roughshod over others, I still knew that I needed that freedom to "express myself."  My mistake was not knowing patience as beauty.

You and you and you and you and...seriatim:  made hopes that no one person or set of people might excel.

Sylvia, Chelsea, Rusty, Celia, Nathan, all the beautiful ones, all of the kind ones, all of the strong ones, brought love into being and life into love.  I will never know what thoughts and emotions that made straw into r-e-v-o-l-u-t-i-o-n, but I know that kindness sought itself in hope, that everybody brought peace in the bringing of their selves and that I coldly fought it in order to make life creative instead of simply happy.

I was on a mission, in other words.

But you can't isolate creativity from the liberation of individual people.

That's good to remember.

Marilyn, Susan, Kristianna, Jasmine, Tasha, Joseph, Cindy, all... I'll always struggle to believe that answers are freedom to be what you need to be, that I made terrible anger from my own pain.

Let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.