Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Losing my sense of Humor (don't read to enjoy)

Ha.

Life no one didn't dream of.
I resembled when small a cruel rogue.
Oh, that's now.

I know when you cry, you are taking love.
No, that's when I laugh at you.

These lines are poems.
I remember the life that I created.
I ran toward pain.

Life isn't money but that's beside the point.
I can live for money for racism.
Then make myself poor to be literature.

I can live for God to be Julia.
Then make myself a baby arsonist
Like my rogue pig cruel flower.

I have chased this pain for no one but
The failure that made me a jest.

That failure was drugged, baloney, lack of will.

You who prefer me to like my own creation, which is
My love for strong happy loving believing people
Also must glean this patience that needs laughter.

Mother was here for her life.
I need to live and give her hope.

I know what you can't remember about womanhood
For the hopeful.

It is death that works itself as bored.

I know that's my easy rant of bothering
Laughter with God.

Pain is the answer for no one.

Illness begins with home.  I am
Where pain was the only grave.

I am where laughter comes from
Sin.

The sin is for life to be love and mommy.

Guilt is the Goddess of love.

Guilt is the knowledge of my own warrior
For belief.

Actresses need empresses to make them
Be men.

I golden baloney for the Goddess.

She knows it is bought for her laughter.

I throw myself to her lake.
I was that moss on the stone.

Now I am the wistful slap to my
Champion.

Demonstrations make you wish for
Dreaming and belief.

I am darkness and not roman land.

Will you let me be hopeful?

I know many times that I thought of
Myself for the mantra that was a poem.

Razing Goddesses was the anger
That money created home.

Elevator music will now lead to
Rank.

Ha.

Join with the lame, the believers, the takers,
The millers, the women, the simple cream.

And make this pain a sin for cruelty.

When is this going to be reasonable?
I am a feeling for rich creeps.

Like Emerson, Thoreau, Melville, Whitman,

Who fought against owning people
By wanting to own people.




Men don't call me lover.
Women don't call me safe.

I am dreaming that I lost my sense of humor
When I thought of crack as poor.

It is baloney to know rain to bring documents.

I will not confuse myself with a lump.
I will not confuse myself with a dream.

I am peaceful and I am cunt.

Issues of being reasonable are:
Illness this gives need ill belief in asterisks.

My place in history:
I bought my dream to be Julia

For a flag.

Haha.

Say No More. (Nudge Nudge Wink Wink)

Haha
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.