Saturday, December 15, 2012

Man makes reason friends

Beth knew what I loved.  She was a lantern in my dreams.  I carried her knowledge into the realm of beauty.  I loved, for this which I am now, mingus the armorer.

I crowd around a vortex, seeing the memories  I have possessed sink into life.  I can deal with money.  I must like that which is peace when peace is rutted with the ways of openness.

That knowledge spelled it out:  Crass needs seek crap to like.

Materialism is weather as land.



Oh, none of this is even intelligible to someone who knows me very well.  Let me restate it so that it makes sense to those with an interest in a poet:

Allah drove his men to anger.
I ran toward his great wind (in the desert, natch).

Lambs of the Goddess same as its own rent.

I draw this woman's need -- That orgasmic argument(okay, I) tried to fail in order to achieve impetigo..




I know what happened.  That knowledge which knew it as fake was my rest in clan.  I saved my body for its rest.  This is the angry part of why I know a check (receive disability).

Cryptic means I am dreaming of hands (someone's).

You know where this has made another yergin.




Liberal presented as radical.

Daniel Yergin.

First paper at Stanford regarded energy policy!!!

Now you know.  Pink Pack Poem Makes brace.

Ow.




jaoiuweoirjkdcl;ejhwroiwehrf;kjdf;lkajheroiwehrikjfdl;akjer;oiwehrfkjd;ljnao;eirhoeijn

a;kdjhfeihrkjdf;kajfroiehrhadfl;ajhde;oihroeiih

a;edhrehrfahf;aksdhfoeihrfherjhfdkjheroiihehfha;kdhfoeieoi[[[

Lamp is no one's gain.


Omalampreyouarenestingasrogue.

blood sucking eel.

That's me.


In a few million years I will be flack to a hope.


I apologize for the most dreadful tone of this.  I can only refer you to the fact that I have been somewhere realizing that I am a sick dreamer of marching to lesbian orphans.

Anguish is money with fancy taxis.

You were so loving.  You were so strong.  Now you grieve your body and your life.

I am you as rich rich rich fit proud natural finch.

Rich man goes to law to be lazy.

Hand over the dream and I will become an intrigue.,

Offenses made me fuck like a slinky.

I will now fall downstairs like a good spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.