Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lenses

Families, as a word picked in thin air, bring a post-op ...

I wrote the previous post and I think some of it is garbage.  I tend to write early in the morning, when I have no sense of well being, and analysis and verbiage seem to take on their own momentum in my need to seem intelligent/intellectual and all-knowing.  I can't say it's not true in any respect.  I can however say that the situation/facts are not so extreme that I was ONLY a solipsism rotating in her own self-made universe making lousy decisions  that reflected nothing of a considered reality.

I'm sure you'll say this is backtracking.  But I don't want to run the risk of making myself somekind of inhuman monolith just to make a point:  that no one self is the source of divinity/existence.  I suppose that I could run this down to the ground like I do everything else, but I won't.  There is a multiplicity to life.  I have known for myself, contradicting everything I have written, that there is an all powerful Goddess who has created this multiplicity, not to hide behind it, but to exhibit life, perhaps as her will alone.

I am not about to reconcile all I have written here.  I'll try again tomorrow.

Abracadabra,

Ms. Hightower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.