Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Unexpected

Not now
Not now

Now!

Forgot something?

This model of what happens when I have an aha moment was in response to a neural analysis of the same which I partly read in Poets & Writers magazine.

Aha!

There is nothing unexpected but what possesses grounding and substance independently of the writer and, probably, the reader.

Possession is a relationship between entities which relationship may or may not be contained/containing or parasitic or symbiotic or engendering/engendering.

For instance, and as an example of a more general procrastination, I might write that almond-eating daisies shoot out of the mouth of a cannon for the reason that New Year's requires champagne and shallots.  Now where is the originality or at least singularity of this sentence arise?  Could it possibly be the result of a LOT of self-training in living by the associative faculties?  Could it be that I possess particular faculties whose origin is in the granting of a blessing/curse via the medium of Chelsea/Rusty/others by the Goddess -- may I ever rest in her bosom? [NOPE] Could it be that devotion is part of the equation? [NOT, APPARENTLY, MINE]

Now, the sentence, you may note, though vivid in certain respects, is not really poetic.  I would have to insert "lineation," exercise "condensation," focus on relations between particular and general and totally rework the sentence in some such way as what I may or may not be able to write below:

Almond eating daisies
Shoot from the mouth

Of a cannon:

New Year' requires champagne
and shallots.

Now this is a piss-poor versification of the prose I wrote.  Even I recognize that.  Let me keep trying.

Any New Year's Eve,
Cannon-shot daisies
Eat almonds

To bring
Champagne
and shallots.




I don't know why anyone would write that.


Unity of construction, intent and language is probably beyond me here, yet I keep trying.


Cannon-shot daisies
Eat almonds

For the reason that
New Year's

May have champagne
And shallots.




Drag daisies from the cannon's mouth:
The almonds they eat

Bring New Year's
Champagne and shallots.



A la sameness:

Bright daisies shoot from cannon,
Eating almonds

For New Year's
Champagne with shallots.



Further:

Elements of mortal fire
Shoot daisies mouthing almonds

For the benefit of
New Year's champagne and shallots.



So, what have I discovered:  that uniqueness is not the same as originality or sense.

Aha!

Morning requires a beveled glass;
Evening supplies a cashiered ass.



Is there literature inside a
post-op?

Ah, still sticking to anatomic class.




Aspiration sucks perspiration's lucks.

It's okay.  bragging with roman clouds is foolish.

Hai-ku
Greece flew.



I work enough for this list.  Gotta excel the parameters, or cry.



Answers are vigorous.
Writing is rigorous.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.