Saturday, November 23, 2013

Merry Meet...

Ma mama ma moss

The ecrit de butch
Authority
[Wills "Murder" with a Nut]*** ***I am not threatening anyone

Lest you need a material
Where Rice is the narc

I guiltily write this with
Ashes making myself a drummer

Lashes pain writes of Stashing
Worlds to listen for a Flower

Netting a calm lover, I give you
Art

Delight in bands that part with art.

Ask for rights

Ask for National or mammon
worlds

Cashing anger is drunk.





Mashing a moment of authority
Empire Changes Justice

I treat you worrisomely
Whether I am part of
Clouds glowing in the castle

Or whether darkness
Strengthens passion with
A face



These Words Follow The
Nut dies glowing

Today I give you a patience
Change your possibility
And live trying a cope dream

The death of words proceeds
In the fashion of a downward
Stone circle path.

They do not say themselves

I ask to give words and they
Die in my mind and in my throat

I ask to give answers

They change where possible
Clouds die in my freedom

Empire of reasoning dies
With a patience toward ashes

The destruction cannot listen for sacks
Of asterisks

Chase down the nut

Chase down the famous clown

Ask your freedom from my
A Frakes Calls

First Officer buys itself
Nerd

I silkenly proceed within a
Confused
Disintegration of art

Cold and in denial
Say you

I cannot seek god in a chaste
Pagan room

To ask for my own
Thoughts

To bring myself
Love

To give myself
Fame

I deal low junk in the foul
Goddess' crime.

Such blaspheming desire
To reach the sky

In its national crookedness:

I am destroyed.

I am brought low

I am Sky
Dean is my fruitlessness.

Golden life saved itself to be nothing
Rather than a clown

I seek dirt

I seek patience

The pollution growing in the planet's
Round loss

Guiltily I perceive its own
Plow.

Death for a man

(A savior is a part of a moment)

Washing death in a leper's masque
I deal a match with another
Mantra



-- Here the night stopped me --


The clogged coagulates of cruelty
Fall into the open rain

Don't sell your Rome here.

I'm a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.