Friday, November 8, 2013

First Words

Fat girl likes talking flower. She knows for herself the dream of meth drying out family. God knows nothing was as needed when she found out that there was no family in trees.

I know her too. I saw her law in the woman who worked here riding her night to a flower that would make drums into love.

Low here with a need for grief and toast. Whether I feel needed depends on something that I can believe in. Is she okay with her power? I know she is.

Entrance to a man with god as a man’s source.

Sexy need to make heart into good. Love and passion dealing family a drug. I talked her into this need for money. I told her to live and give money for the needs she needed to say were hers.. I know she was good for nothing. That is good and I liked it.

Law money sought out rights. I thought they were rancid. I know what this is. I belong to it. It says to me, say what you talk about when you care for another strung out thoughtful man dying from family.

I say this is this. I say I believe in woman. I say you have made reasons for things which I need.

Act and be alive for art.

This goddess sought out flower. I spoke back. I spoke nicely. I said back, “I amm your flame. I know you give thought to reason. I say to you go and think of me. As my lover I give you stars.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.