Friday, November 15, 2013

I caught myself living

I caught myself living

It was okay.

Now I belong and I can like the parts of myself that are happy



There I go again,
Saying I'm okay.


This was a long punishment, which,
I have meted to myself.

Okay is what I did to be free.

I meant to listen for margaraine and its needs.

I am okay.

I want to be fucked.

Ahahahaha.

And now I wish to say, this was a very cruel dream.

I saw myself being afraid to listen
I saw my life as a woman's moment in hope

There was a way to give
I know that was my passion

You who read these missives must know that I knew what I knew for myself
Because I loved the beauty in marsha (randy's film of her)

I wrote my own part because I thought that was good.

Now what?

After this I'm making drugs

I meant the next life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.