Thursday, November 28, 2013

Notes in which some sounds belong to a reader

Return of Peace

The fact that I made money
By reading -- studying, interpreting, KNOWING -- art

Derives something from a knowledge that
Orchids no rights.

This transition to nonsense, to passionate play
With sound

Gives me great freedom.

I cannot say to you why I think of hell as
Death.

All you want from me is strength.

Maybe you will be strong there:
You are peaceful and beautiful --

Therefore, only you share dreams.

I am stupid:  I dense.

I know your part in my life and
It is to allow my death from

Openness:  the only art here is
Art wars:  martyr right to like

Anger alive to its mother , woman

Calls my mother a momma.

I cannot mother my own road.

It drew war to my share of my

A tense lover more worlds

more dreams yes dreams

I dream


Dream :  Jargon of my own part

Worlds don't but must answer what is a moment:

It ties me into a road.

The road is love.

I am a lance in the trouble of my rape.

The universal rape of self by existence beyond
change.

I ask here to like my answer to materialism.

A poem works epi rice as a world of birds.

The equivalency theorem is a nothing of work.

The passionate kidneys read here you guarded my troubles

And I wrote  abalone darkness scum of love is pussy as night.

I belong where life gives purpose in the being of death.

Circle the goddess with beasts:  She is hostile to my life
Because I sought rights that are stupidly trouble:

The right to guard my happiness with a hole.

The right to give passion stars.

I barred washing:  I know it is trouble to right happiness
With fear.

The sickness art is nothing
The need goddess parse my arsonism with a loud crawl.

These words need home.

I ask for moments pussy goddess darkness Sartre dances
Harmony.

Misplaced anger.

I lewd kissing there was a moment to be :

words pile on words.

awesome.

You are loved.

Okra Bars Life Dreams Freedom

[Thanks to my mother:  I am happy on this my 50th birthday]

These words mostly represent rather than stand on their own.

That is not poetry.

Sound is right.  And lovely.

That's better.

2 comments:

  1. I liked parts of this. The word "pussy" is not a favorite of mine. The thought "rape" as I presented it is an artifact of pain. I have blasphemed in that I have called myself into question. I no longer can do this cruelty which seems to derive from the Christian philosophies. Sounds -- the song of being -- are easier to live with and more conducive to self-respect, pleasure and laughter. Sartre got my thoughts when he answered himself with the dream of family where life comes from a dream of safety and flasks driving drama. Pain hurts. Also, openness will not kill me. Nothing about "a reader" has led me to feel cold: as I said, "misplaced anger."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of "laughter" above, substitute "kindness."

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.