Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Moments that ignore art

Today I have belonged where a poem belongs:  In the need of my rights to hope and Sartre.

I never but always sought shots to listen for in the drama of family.  These shots determine body.  For instance, when you ask yourself what darkness does, you have to answer:  It is passion.

Okay.  I will that loss let be flames.

I do not know what my friends dream of.  I do not know what you wish for.  I do not know what art is.  I am part of a life that I do not give peace for.  This is intolerable to me.  I wish to believe in and live as a name for love..  That name is peaceful and true.  That name is good and peaceful.  This is a way to wonder the name for moments of laughter and good.  That would be Beneath is open.


I simply have very little or no pain to undergo except the pain that anyone has when the Goddess pays her to save angst.  No one needs that except sick or troubled people.  Why?  Why me?  I have no wish for this.

Angst:  the troubled state of another softness with angst.

I do not feel loving.  I do not feel soft.  I have tried to understand what it is to listen and now I can tell that I do not share the love for life that My Partners possess. 

This is because life to me involves little trees, not large ones, slight allowances, not generosity.  This is born from the fear of my own softness, my own hopes and my own love.  I am what I am.  I am a JJulia.  I am a thinker for the needs of the ones with out an argument.

Listen now:  I think of money and I think of stars.  I think of peace and I think of pars.  No one with anybody who says Goddesses live can allow what I've done to be the need of love.

I wrote down calls to be peaceful, but I did not answer them with life.

Make life free.  Be what you need to be.  Love your friends.  Think of those who softly believe in possibility.

I give you a person who has love and will live for peace.

As you go, so shall you be.

1 comment:

  1. Be Blessed
    I wish from now on to write what others find worth reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.