Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Interruptions of the interrupted mind (in four discordant parts -- hey, are YOU going to edit this? I thought not.).

Oh this
Line -- the first word of which was "martyr"
Preceded
This line -- the first word of which was "rogue."

Miscreant intention, the original, (an original)

Involves me in this choice.

I cannot see why authority and theater are
Neither positive nor thoughtless.

Death and itself do things because

The opposite of the opposite is the opposite.

I sexualize martyrs with their anger and their
Loss of openness.

Silken lies caress my fingers tapping on the keyboard

As I turn to the rogue, word, which issued
Mere minutes ago on the screen

And which now mystifies me.

How can I definitely define its nature?

How can I define myself apart from a
Bargain I struck with pride?

Rogues work.  I like machines.

They are happy.  I deny, and think I am happy.

They are loving.  I do not care.

End the world or like change.

The death of money is there to
kp -- kitchen patrol

Pull.

Worrying about a castle that no one borrowed
Caves, shacks darkness nuts need

I thought was nice.

When you wish upon a star,
Doesn't matter who you are.

Blah

Dreams come true.

Sail to reason why.

I caught the fever.  I caught the dear.

I caught the weaver.  I caught the sheer.

No one dies for passion.  No one buys the beer.

A worm.

Wormy Drinker of Tequila Flowers

A civilized conclusion to blasé blasa
Is not god but family

Egg work

And a one...

[Dear public, read this while you can, 'cuz it's gonna disappear into a hurtin' world of cuts and pastes]

Damn I don't like this.  Then why print it.  It's mine.  So.  So's the fact that you're a liar.

Will you step this way?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.