Friday, January 17, 2014

Dreams

Laughter, hope, good, sex, change, life, dreams, feelings, love, home, thought, gath, gath, gath, moments of thought, love, strength, freedom, thought, peace, change, art, family, sa, sape, sore, patience, art, trees, drugs, patience, art, dreams, good, thought, peace, art, peace, love, freedom, life.

Moments:

I wish for a life in which I am part of the lovers of my goodness.

This is a lover I know -- I am her life.

Love, peace, peace, good, home, roosters, goddesses of ma, man, drugs pain no pain, shit, is poor.

Macy Maybe Maybe Maybe Maybe love is peaceful; Maybe I am peaceful when I am thought and not trouble.

I wish I am hopeful:  trouble is flowers and change.

I am troubled cause I am shocked by people's loud rapists.  Not my changes but their race.

This life is my life.

Oh.

Art loud trees feelings love people change good sex naaru loss.
I give you land.
Act not rather family world cheese take is need
I have omens.  I have passion.  I have softness.

Dreams:
Maybe loud is chanting being with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.