Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oil

Life work I like stumbling poise
Bcuz oh is me.

I think rights read rights
Maybe I work at night.

Estrogen worked with rights

I need some part of patience.

After the costs belong to language
I have bought into money as peace.

I am open with a ranch writing of resting

Oil is my glaze; I am a reeking of napalm
And its changes.

The flaw of my world is baskets of men
Testing work.

Laughter belongs to rules.

Maybe I'm bringing the cold into a fantasy of
Oil.

Gold and Oil:  God gives masquerades a teacher.

Western monopolists deny orgasmic families
Taught passionate women a lake.

Masquerade and baloney read family as work.

Parkinson's papers read like caskets.

I breathe with operations in the rain.

Lectures on gasoline belong where peace
Thinks of babies and my family.


I have paid myself my life to belong where bars are stupid
And I am paper.


Laughter makes you me cold and ripped with mace wix.

I think of myself tasking, reading, changing loving peaceful grieving
Changing dealing reading worrying and flying.

Fly your rights with a leg of room with a leftist.

Golden blame belongs anger works itself works itself and dreams of urgency as a narcotic.

Mellow world is a pantry.  I gave myself strings.  I loitered.  I flowered.  I raised cancer when I paid my bank with me thinker raymond wastes arnold fake.





When I Punted on the Cherwell

I dumped Chelsea with a famous aeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll












Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.