Friday, January 3, 2014

Pest

Oar a loss to a land?
Eye a boss to a grand?

Leftists and Girlfriends
Etched in messiness.

Offerings of work
Let go of masquerades.

I'm a bitch and I know it.
Deal with me.

Ask for a whore.



Inapposite Words and Phrases

Orgasmic readings of dreaming allah
Write Dean the stars...

Ephesus Paul art dream reason nut
Home is life reasoning art

I sexually dream of peace
Because I am orgasmic in my glowering
Orgasms.

Entropy also lives with itself
As a lump of coal makes happiness stink.




Rude but Serviceable

I lecture the many bosses with a knife
That asks their passion:  What is a woman's
Hope?

I give myself a lover.  Possibly I am bored with
Life.  I understand this is a concept that is this.

No thing is worse than a life that gives much reason for acting.



Many are Circled With a Pot

Oh the answer continues to listen for rite thoughts.

I thought I was a knife.  I thought God was a Case of Bimbos.

My world deserves love.  I am part of a constant life of rates.

These go where they are free.  These are peaceful and these are painful.

I am bored with a rated loud guest of roundness:  She never knew
That God was reasonable and starred as a thread in the moment.

Scars of worlds no longer ecstatic are nothing if not good to make fast.

Nothing is golden without a tree; nothing is love without a saw.
I give you blazing dreamers that no one gives laughter as.




Rather than Death

I believe life got me as a woman.
I believe I am a nerd to myself.

I believe I give myself womanliness.
I believe there nothing to wisedom
Without openness:  life is a pinch of thanks.

Oh there is peace in the valley with Laughter
In her bosom.



1 comment:

  1. This is a drunk-ass (without drinking) stupid nothing ball of pain and rationality become drugs. I know why I am reading this. I read this because I need to be stable.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.