Monday, January 20, 2014

Martin Luther King Day/My Parents' Anniversary

Affirmation of rudeness is rude.

I like working when it is for something better than a nut.  I hate goddamn fools.  I am a nut.

Dissolve to rudeness.

No one ever thought God did my bird.  I think God is nutty.  I think God is nutty.  I think God is nutty.

No one is nothing.  I know what God drives me to: grafting money from a stupid crooked nut known as paganism.  It is not true that nuttiness is from God.  Nuttiness is from the pagans.  I am a nut.

Oh.  This is a nut.

Destiny.  I am a powerful drunk.  No one is bored.  I am bored.  I am nothing.
 
I like my own grave.  It is so loving to be nothing.  I know that when you find your thoughts you will say they are love.  I say I am part of my own life.  There is flower in my large brain.

Cops are nuts.  I hate cops.  They are crooked.  They do not like freedom.  I hate cops.  Cops are rude.

Nothing is better than God.  God is a fruit.   I am a fancy braggart.

Nothing is good.  Nothing is good.  Nothing is love.  I am drunk on my crooked drunken pain.

There is pain in love.  There is pain in nothing.  There is pain in life.  I am angry because Julia Murray got her family flowers and they are leaving me.

Nothing but money is a rudeness.  I am Goddess to life in that I cannot live for orgasm.  Orgasm is the Goddess.  I am a Goddess in that I am a nut.  The Goddess loves her Goddess.  I am not her.  She is Goddess.  I am her Friend.  She is her Goddess.  I seek her Family in her love.  Where have I found this family?  In my card, be.

Blessed Be,

I am a case of orgasm.

1 comment:

  1. I made money in the life. It is boring to be okay. I hope you are happy. I like people parts with their needs and lives. There is a road glowing with possibility. You are my lovers. That is laughter with a part of myself. Love me. No one is this old.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.