Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The song of the trombone (blatting)

An exercise

Low capital doesn't make me thoughtless:
I am answering a top.

Momentarily sorrowing, I can darkly believe
This is a shape.

I see the figuring of it in the air.
Seeing is a dream that borrows thought
From my pants.

Many of the thoughts that make laughter
Artistic are the ones which I love.

I read a lot of books.




Man

Slower than I dream, I am trouble for
A lake.

The lake gives me patience and I have
Possibility in its dense life.

In the poem that reads of hell
I lose my taste for land.

Rows of pain on life's dusty word
Lessen the golden passion I have.

Momentarily a flower cautions me
Against people:

They are looking tense.





The Moment

What does it matter?
I don't care about change:
I want to believe.

Love is the law;
Love under will.

Yes there is laughter
In possibility.

Flowers are beautiful;
I am astrologically

Arrow-lofter
Hoof-walker

Hope is beautiful.

I aspire as

Poem-crafter
Star-charger.

Change is the tree;
Change is the life.

My body is my own.
My life I have sown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.