Saturday, January 4, 2014

I meant to be Happy

Maybe wondering whether life is kind is like
   Sitting in a tiger's cage and hoping that he is a vegetarian.

Maybe wondering whether people are free is like
   Thinking about masturbation when it hurts.

Maybe life as a woman is the same as needing love.

I got the dream of my strengths:  I sought strong lives because
   I am a loss to a possibility of hope; I sought peace because
   Change makes you orgasmic.

LOL.


That tiger is getting closer and his teeth are sharper than a vegetable peeler
   Needs to be.

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of needing a pipe cleaner, I was wandering around the woods and this large rat followed me until I turned around and asked, "what's your problem?" He charged me and I have the dripping bite mark to show it.
    Weather or not this is real is just the thing I need to ask. Maybe I will give myself a loud place to go. Work is bringing me much understanding that my wit is largely deficient and not altogether interesting or productive of the effect I desire, which is to make pain fly.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.