Saturday, August 28, 2010

again with the anger

Eating anger for home shits creep
Goddess changes mother

As I know it, there's so much pain.

Buy tension
Buy life
Buy mothers

Friendship creates stupidity

Anger creates flow

Fuck the price

Atrocities include love, pain, strictness.

A mother who makes life home is teaching that foam creates hell.

Kristianna told me I'm foam.



I take that to mean the insubstantial scum rising to the top of the ocean.



Darkness parses change.

I know that I need to say what this feeling is doing to me.

I am a whore.



Pain is knowing what pain creates.

Underneath my pain?


Lies untold about my "cock".

Anxiety.

Cheapness.

A cry for life.

Large charge: brang charge love.

I'm client of nothing except dirt.

Dirt?

Money.

Make her live.

Can't.

My mother knows love but she doesn't like doing love as home.

She doesn't feel happy.


A pain is trying to do what I wanted.

I wanted to be a her that said me.

Because feelings include being afraid of chasing cock.

Anger is chasing money.

Stop it.

Stop knowing life as mess.

Maybe i can love without chasing home.

Maybe I can try to live and do what life gives: crack.

I hate crack.

flow:

Money chases change like I am a Persian dirty park.

I love change.

I help.

I try.

I make love be.

Sexy.

No one paid for life.

No one made stress.

No one felt bad.

I am "Julia Murray"

Treat me as a fuck.


Need.

Martha made darkness share home.

I know that mothers teach good.

I know that home loves happiness.




Dear Goddess,

Life is a way to love.
A hell is doing life as dirt.

A prostitute cried like pair of
node

Give and all is pardon




Take from me hale target change mind as
plot.

A roasted heifer

is

fool.


Each love likes part
Each mother is word

Gills make fools money,.
Dry money is comb.

I am moose.



Julia darkness called kiss.



Me need a way to hope.




Love me.



Extra.



Her is girl.



Her is money's tuck.



A goddess knows life to ply kisses.




I am part of good.




I wanted it.



I wanted this.



Maybe you can love love as life is a take.


I need to stop makinglife breath of heifer.


Life kills.

Life brings feelings.

Life brings love.

Another boss

Deaf is bride.

Another heifer





Be loving and do feelings



I good and sexy






Tell yourself mush is tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.