Sunday, August 22, 2010

Deal with it

Do lesbians read Emerson, Thoreau, Whitman?

If so, what are their reactions?

I am a cocksucking cheese-eating dyke. Does that make me a lesbian? Do I have reactiions to Emerson, Thoreau, Whitman, and Ginsberg?

With certainty I glorify individualism. I got this from other people.

With certainty I glorify originality. I got this from other people.

Artaud was mentally ill. Therefore I am also.




As you know, being strong wants life to echo its glorious depth, breadth, contribution, love. Life, however, wants strength to echo it, as one of its strands/pieces/parts.

I really really prefer to know love as life being free.

I really like to have sex as a good and dark lover. Yesterday, while masturbating, I said, yes, daddy, fuck this pig!

Why did I give up my self-esteem?

It must have been because men find it impossible to relate to me as an equal.

This is fair because it took me over twenty years to relate to women as equals.

I'd like to suck but since I'm not, I'll tell you that I am being hopeful.

Really there's one friend I have. That's sluts.

Alright, I admit that you and I have seen very little of substance transpire within these writings.

Doctors of psychiatry are there to control you. So are doctors of philosophy. Well, not exactly control, but let you find your own level on your terms, which are never theirs, unless you are willing to step up and abandon skills of living among others as one with them. Infinities of disparagement await.


As you know, pop culture really makes life better.

As you know, costs of living appertain to one's preferences, not the judgments of others.

As you know, giving entails trying.







Me sarcastic.



When I'm in confinement, remember that you and I have made a little fun.

Girl, treat me flawlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.