Monday, August 23, 2010

Minor considerations

According to Emerson, that light of American transcendentalist philosophy, one who writes and reads should do those things while not devoting oneself to action of one kind or another, which I take to include work.

Just by paraphrasing him, I'm not being original according to his prescription.

So, where do I begin.

I believe that I would like to help other transsexuals become comfortable with their bodies.

I also believe I would like to do this informally.

I would also like to be some sort of scholar.

I would like to do this without getting a Ph.D.

I would like to suck dick for money and study the classics.

I would like to write a one-woman autobiographical play and perform as the star of my own life.

I would like to launch a reform of the mental health system through my internal knowledge of it.

I would like to be a sexy secretary or waitress.

I would like to have a life partner.

I would like to act out my bitchiness and get paid for it.

I would like to give up my disability and keep my health insurance; quit my medicine and stay on an even keel.

I would like to wish upon a star and have my dreams come true.

I cannot think of anyway to combine all these ideals into one doable, practicable life-plan.

I have to act according to my instincts. Right now that's treating my mother the way she is and not the way I want her to be, which is exactly how she treats me.

Don't forget Sylvia!

Don't forget being a tenacious fighter for social justice!

Don't forget drug addiction!

Don't forget your spirituality.

I know I hate psychology as I know its practice.

I know I hate arguing minute differences of opinion in academia to prove that one is an "original thinker."

I know I am very disorganized and difficult to work with.

Don't forget the environment!

I hate to hummble myself or not to humble myself.

I know what. I'll be a "hostess."

That's a good way of saying: strength does lead to pain.

Must deal with change, life, people.

The Goddess must have something to relate concerning these matters.

I think I'll tutor, proofread, type until I have money to study: sources of English literature in ancient classics.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Maybe I'll do a comic book.

What ho!

You have a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.