Sunday, August 15, 2010

Comments upon lies (May fun is Julia's broccoli)

Why is it that it is with a mixture of contempt and envy that I regard others?

As I know, a way to share love (note that this locution "share love" connotes not directing love at one another but sharing, basking in the love that is all around and within) is to feel strongly that beauty can help.

I am interested myself in knowing why I am writing this.

I know that I can listen.

I want to be true to myself.

Am I one? Am I a crazy woman? Do you think there's a lot of nastiness that I wanted to sexualize?

Ask me a question.

I screwed my lovers.

Stop hoarding, Julia

A war that risks change is slow.

I read to authenticate my mother.

Useless endeavor (and hurtful)

Papers lack teaking (gothic men who are charged with patience).

So, a little bit of help is made a mess.

I'm the little bit of help.



And now for heifer.

Dark crying feelings
Sad patient mother
Foul God change

Actor of strength
Mack in

Begin a little share:
Cock park float
Tree Man Charm

i can leet you know that foreigner fails
and I'm people.

I change like farced
failure

I crack like main
part in

Say it:

Crack is men who want flow.

I am changing so love is sexy.


Please help.

Wither the card?
Boys flew like men

I can let you feel.

I can be naked but I can't change carton.

Rush here and caress my tensed torso.



Cackle, Mother changed.


Brought here by pain
Talked, faced, arose.



Arrogance stems from loving change, not Goddess.

I change for life.

Maybe there'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.