Saturday, August 21, 2010

Utterly without merit

Why is it that when tables are turned, there's joy but not change?

Why is it that when change remains without knowledge of its own interests that it makes people create dry and foolish conceptions.

Ask yourself how to give and how to relate to strength when all that begins with friendship must be life. (Life and death are made as home). Surrounding the creatiion of beauty is the way of being caring.

I need to give strength because I needed to live as a cruel mess. I was good. I was strong. Now I'm strong as crack.



People need to help themselves. I need to be helpful. Therefore, I am a nincompoop.


As you continue to wonder why I constantly write in this vein, I will tell you that I am crazy.

I am also a fairly strong woman who needs love and just happens to like people when they are very poor and like me.

I am a hypocrite thereby.

Sex and drugs and rock and roll all make me feel dumb.

Sex and change and hate and feelings all try to make me foolish.

I need to drop anger; however, I am paid to seek money. (Gov't Disability)

Please understand that I must drop my love and folly and dedicate myself to holding to humans and to doing what I feel is best for me.


Stay happy.

Love yourself.

Good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.