Sunday, August 15, 2010

A passage toward gladness about life

Brethren and Sisters,

I feel like a little strange.

I've tried to hope.

I've loved and I've feared.

I know that I was wrong when I realized at some time that feelings are channging and patient.

I'm the one who must be patient.




A strong happy and caring life needs someone who likes the way love is made by that life.

I know few people who do like the way I bring love into the world.

I can only believe that over time that will change.

As you know, shame makes terrible and painful realities in the lives of many.

I only know that if I am without such feeellings, there will be a lot of seeing of life in a clear and some might say "illuminated" fashion as well as a little joy.

As you change, let someone answer your call.

I need to love.

Moments of understanding are infrequent.

There must be some life where pain does not make change scarcely attainable.

People think that there is only a little happiness. I wonder. I say that people know what they are to themselves and that is all the caring, passion and foundation for human existence that one can expect or ask for.

If you need me to give something, I say maybe it's okay to understand what beauty is good for. There's no interesting sense of change that reposes in my awareness besides a kind of feeling that maybe change can help.

A friend has made me know that I can do much. I will keep you apprised.

Love, "c*"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.