Friday, August 13, 2010

Flow

I was going to "export" this blog to disc and delete it, but somehow it has come to me that I need to write about something -- what, I won't know for sure until I begin to write -- and that I want more than one or two people to read it. I need three people to read it. All three of you.

What I want to say is that I try to like myself. The reason that I keep harping on this and like topics is that I need to.

The main obstacle to my getting over this is that I never knew that life is to me (pardon me, My computer deleted a couple of important lines that I don't think I can remember) "dark" and that I've acted accordingly in order to outdo my own tribe.

Thus this darkness comprises pain, jealousy, envy and desire, beneath which there is fraud.

I like making people fear me. I don't feel sexy enough to make love.
I am therefore charged as form of "kissed" (on my former genitals).

I sense that fear is pain.

However, I would like to be loving.

I need to understand there's no need to be the "best" at all times to satisfy the savior god.

Pain for me makes anger flow outward and inward.

I need to understand love and be hopeful.

i love that there is good and that there is Her.

I know that I can give ("portray") her.

She (the Goddess) is a way that life can be you.

I change to feel happy.

Will love.

Plainly said, I can help (Start): give love to life.

Surrounded, love is good.

Anchored, life is happy.

Given, beauty is transformation (change).

I hope that you will understand that I've been making change a poison.

I can not make change change.
I can only feel hope and be grateful for the peace I feel now having written and admitted to the above.

I love you.

Thank you.

Blessed Be,

Julia Murray


P.S., I'm sorry I never met Mr. Bonewits and I feel a loss that he is gone.

1 comment:

Go Ahead: Comment.