Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bigot

Yay for no more bigotry!

A bard that creates anger is a cold pest
(at best)

Death is something that makes no one live triumphantly.

I wanted to live triumphantly to be part of false goddesses.

I don't have a false goddess.

I am a positive mother. That's like saying I'm my own boss.

Surface makes my brother peaceful. I like having a flaw.

It's part of peace: fun.

Now i understand. What I have accomplished is need. That is nothing except part of my patience. You will love me. You will like my feelings. You don't?

Then be a woman.

I will love this now and then.

Dream for peace.

My anger is teaching possibilities that are cold to brothers.

I like one happy woman: peace.

Peace is not a woman? Then I will grieve my father's needs for pride and for love.

Yours,

me

Do I really have to weave a spell to get people to enjoy and understand these posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.