Sunday, July 10, 2011

Each separate word refers to the traits that make me feel like a person

And as I surrender my self to my own freedom I create one part of my own struggle.

This struggle does not create another; it does not know what the answers are.

Therefore I have dried up my entire love for my peace, a peace which grew from love and hope.

Many surrenders of life are caused in struggle. These struggles are freedom.

Simply to rest in the arms of another is the absence of struggle.

My freedom to cause a friend to love me as I love myself is dependent on the direction that I have chosen.

Therefore I have many mistaken findings.

Disparate though these statements are, I have found that there may be one answer to this place in which I have found myself, which is a place that is one of confusion compounded with congealing concrete. That is, good moments are the beginnings of love.

I ask that for you who decide to enter this place with no exit but the one that you bring with you -- whose gifts draw upon patience, kindness and belief -- that there be a home in which comfort and beauty obtain.

DCM (my brother) is alive.

P.S.

Joy to me is strength. I must stop living as a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.