Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pleasure with peace

Listening for change (why change? -- being peaceful is
Sorry, start over

I cried lovingly (huh? -- teaching myself to -- interesting

Drugs for

Maybe you understand that when I

Deal with dark ???

Cases I am poetic.

Sylvia and her womanhood:

I dealt love as peace (costing for her a deal

Say it: It's DCM who gives love and I am hopeful that he will give me
a mother.

I kind of am charged as darkness gives peace.

Darkness lives with a beer



Say to yourself -- it's not dogs that eat, it's ponies.

I am home.

I am a friend with feelings. I am giving a lover creativity.



You are dealing with a sociopath. I am not fun. I am teaching hustling so that I am free.

Next: How to love others.

I passionately find good where I try to like asses. These asses are all bothers. They are what I shit on. I am polly positive.

I am enraged that no one gave love to my helper -- I didn't.

I know that embodying someone who deals coldness deals fear.

I want so much to give. As you are living, like home.

Perhaps darkness is falling into me. Perhaps I am home.

Left and Right are feelings.

I bee hopeful.

Save the positivity.

Another p(b)itch

Delays are ways and i can darkly positively safely be a feeling

You adore me if I give a happiness.

I need hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.