Saturday, July 16, 2011

Molly

Voluminous woman my woman

Calliope with love
Is Me.

I brought omens to one play --

This change came for home.


A part of the left is war -- me.
A part of the right is pain -- licentiousness.

See cancer.

You have won.






See Dean feel.
See Julia live.

Know home.


Money calls change presence.



Today I love, today I give.
As human as need, as clean as feelings.

Passionate for palms


I slaughtered one feeling: peace to peers.

I must create one beast.



Wintering in Paloma

Acceptance flows to her
As life is hope.

Direction for teaching --
Mother keeps teaching home

At one with you I know
Plains

Sylvia creased the pest.

With my deeds I had sorrow.

Summer is in the round.




A Lark

Melody created with love
Home calls calmly

A feeling

Poem tries to give
Money to itself

I mean when I fail.




Listen to your wonder
You are ponds, you are being.


Ma wisdom came to a gassed
Panter.

I enjoyed hoping for Failure.


To my Friends -- Anger causes dying sense





Ark with Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.