Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pain 500

Et cetera
ldjflakdjfldkjflkdjflakdjflldkjlakdjfalkjfaldkkfjaldkfj
A busted hostess
aldkjlkadjalkdjladjfklkfdj
Positive with a friend
Many teachings are positive
Another client is my --
DCM
A buried place
Fussing
DCM
My blog is targeting that phonetic need to share.
I hate pain


Noodles freed to dry out polite beasts

I sacrificed nothing

Drugs tried to anger fool -- pissed off Goddess takes
money as DCM killed my peace.

I am no one's ally.

I am fool.

Created stains

Made a woman dry

Pestered that which is seen

You understand that heifer means peek.

I hope you died with love.

I hope you lived with poetry.

I am dark as no song.

You changed and I made ham bought with my own crowd.

As time and love bring home, I live for positivity.

I dont want to fuck a man.

I want to seek peace.

Hold me, I'm called woman's mommy.

Places

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.