Monday, July 4, 2011

An example of drivel?

Say what's on your mind

Capital is money. Patient with a [moose] being tried as fool.

Needing a worrier. She talks about life. I create freely a [pressure from sterile, rigid mind on outreaching, flowing emotionliving "heart"] disk.


This disk is to her the only knowledge of money that I want. In it [on it] things respond as if there were only one person who had all things. On it [drugs -- which tell the tale of pleasing teachers] are here with life. It teaches. It is not. [There is no it] Control makes love shift to other places.


As if you like to teach, [you, the reader], I peacefully interest myself in the [bothers] mother who killed the [was there money?] peace. She -- the warrior who loves dealing [peace?] as one knowledge bothers the knowledge with gifts like money.

It hardly makes a difference what one occurs as one tries to live. Only one thing can deal love: [ha! -- Leah Shafer] poems.

I am here with no embrace. You like to [say it] teach. Maybe there is a person here with nothing but one love. It's talking to others about home.

Home here is the answer to soft and drugged concerns such as need, a mother, drugs, fool, clowns, mothers, knowledge, college, pawns.

Make me a mother and I will need love. Make me a fool and I will think of bothers: [hark] a rose.




September

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.