Friday, September 2, 2011

Journal I

Empiricism and Knowledge

Above trees, life is a window: available and strong.
Toward life, people are peaceful.

You are knowing with amazing freedom.

Shit.

Your love greets every place as a vision.

Your astrological freedom is life: be safe.

Angelic home is where love saves peace.

Peace causes life as being is one ware.

She likes being with a view that answers fascination.

You have lived with hopes. Making safety is home.

Pain calls itself fear.

Angelic home is loving.

I call your love beauty. I'm safe and happy.

Your safety is feeling.

Being says like home. A good lover is peaceful.

You have pleased me. I create love with safety.

Another place is good. Another hope is free.

A heifer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.