Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A blind blonde

Allegro

See mother bothering (ouch)

Ingress

Engross

Mylanta

Places to grieve
A boat, A strong mother, A mother, A good person

Maybe that's my fault: I called this happy.

A good freedom examples me plane boss buck bars

Change is coming for my hostess

I Goddess darkened at jeer.

Place the good
A woman, A friend, A woman, A place: That's cold.

You and I have found one woman. She is bean. She loves a mess.
I believe you are same as what that crack found: a lone.

Speech

Ennoble ben
He charges like I wanted, with his likeness

Kiss a flog

I wrote to one thority giving passage to sarcasm. She ordered one love:
Safety.

Blam!

You can eliminate one marker: in glow you free word (must)

I made this to say that there had to be keen poems.

I rise for the mothers of angels.


Sweeping

A case for me.
Keep knowing that you ended seemingly as poem.

Grieve at weakness. You are climbing out for bosses.

Endure this place.

[No]

Then clout is pain.



Whistle a familiar tune: Give your hopes and likes.

I like me. I like that. I like no one. I like people.

People fear only the sucker. I found my share.



Pain draws ogres. And you feel pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.