Sunday, September 4, 2011

Book of Dreams

Ago flaze Peace

Guilt money is bodily flow.

A Raq can deal as -- busted.

Poem was belief.

I warred clones as streams to see a log.

Patience was a feeling.

Today mom is loving. I love her and that's hope.

Safety.

Avoidance: i tried to flee.

Autosuggestion creates dean.

I felt that a mother is being poor. I am soft.

And yes there's parshin of clay.


Nuisance fun.
Clay goes blazing.

Abstract darkness gives martyrs.
Interesting way to feel peaceful.

I can talk to you for that trust.

I.

Today there's a hooker making life forward.
Oh.

Safety is peaceful as dreams on streams.

Cancer will feel foolish. I am sharing my plan.

You love it as water.

QA

Aberrant pain sickens the ornery softie.
Clean and cold the woman asks for class.

My density is my nature.

I poured one good savior: jerk.

That's my friend.

Keep your name alive. Keep your hopes alive. And know one sane whore.


Changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.