Monday, September 19, 2011

Save it

When there's wind I give what I know.

I know a part of what I've done.

I saw one as the good.

I saw life as the poem.

I saw money as boring.

Today I live for what I am.

Today I give the safety back to harvard.

I ask that you live for love under will. I ask that the Goddess believes what she created lives for justice.

I am why the woman for bartering is happy.

I have been very unhappy trying to understand why I have limitations due to my birth family's place in society. I now am trying to accept that not every part of this fear of life (disappointment, anger, change) is Her hope.

I wish to love what life has brought: history, pain, change and possibilities.

AS CEG said: I am a very historical moose. This is because of my anger about life. It's so peaceful and I am a servant of money.

I will that that is what it is.

When life ends for me, I will bring good by being a Laura (loyal, happy, kind)

Please let this anger lift!!!

The Goddess is a bitch. I need to live with this feeling. I am trying to have a whore (my poems).

Maybe you are reading this to give; maybe you prefer to dream.

today I love being good. That's the life I have fought for.

djlkjfaldskjlfkajsdlfkjaldkjfiejofiejoifjeoljkf
lkdjfeijofijelkjf

Bologna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.