Friday, September 9, 2011

A man with bombs (a mess of a piece)

Who would bomb and destroy? These next lines are the words of the person I know who would do so. This is the person I carry inside, and I know that I try to make this better.

"I try to feel love. I can't let anyone ever live with safety when I am poor.

I called life one beautiful home. I made love love."



This is not for everyone. This is for what I love. I love charge (poem): And life.

You know that I can try to change. I treat myself for why failure is peace.

I feel bad like one who is in pain from change. It's killing my own safety.

I can't make this life stronger. I can't make you love what I love. I only need this to be my own possibility.



Am found with beliefs.



I lied when I said I would write only coherent products from now on. Sometimes I am in anguish and need to pour out what is there. I'm sorry if this bothers you. I don't get it, but sometimes I have to push myself to the limit to identify what I feel and the source of that feeling so that I can identify how i have to change to be more free.

Everything I make makes me also.

Tell me what you want.

I want safety. I want part of safety. I want what no one can take from me: love.

She (the Goddess) is beautiful. I can't be what i thought there could happen for me. I thought I was the mother of RMM. That is false. I'm the part of peace that is dealing someone's play.

I know this makes no sense. I am playing out someone's drama. I have to stop.

Read read read.

A bunnny wants clean changes: these are pain.

Giving out drugs makes you a bomber.

When you like what I love, then I will be this aroused part.

Seek safety with Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.