Friday, September 30, 2011

Another boss

Injection of dreams

You might address me as drug addict.
You might save the changes under a famous goddess -- peace.

Agitated = a bony cold shriek with one cold piece -- it's a scene with a boss.

Amaretto loved a good place. I stepped into one interesting cross where God treated me with players.

And now for the creation.


I make wives with the pieces of boss that I can like. These pieces are with me. I involve them somehow with one good injurious beast.

Dissolve

Meth in a pipe causes near overdose. Cops show up at front door with ambulance.

Interesting?


Pissed off good things: be happy and like your friendship with beasts.

I rode into a northern pleasure.

Oh, Bob!

Dangled with his knowledge of teething free cold seizing.


This is all a guise for one or another dress.


Yankee orators

Daniel Webster is resting with his needed gay seer.

I rose into his entrance, clutching him for his glowing plane.

He feels like a place of hard coughing -- peaceful with need.

Arguing his great shrieks of delivery for poems he delivers me to poems.

Therefore I can teach best as a poke earring iridescent feeling can need.

Buddy have you left me with a knowledge of me?

Another bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.