Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Execution

One may believe that justice is when a good mother, in her divinity, has every loving poem and belief, as well as every gentle feeling of succour and happy regard, given to her in order that she may have every caring solace for her kind presence in the lives of her children.

I believe that when dreams are coming to fruition that it is necessary and incumbent upon each of us to show devotion to One who all hold dear.

It's the fear of knowledge that brings fear of hope.

In this moment I know that safety and praise do bring creativity. It is not possible, as far as I can tell, to give any happiness without safety.

Safety without beauty is cold and less than free.

So knowledge and creativity are free.

One cannot put a price on them nor deny their all-encompassing diffusion.

I have thought for a long time that I try to buy love on the theory that without something in return that I don't like to feel safety because it says what I have is not justly mine.

Therefore I give in order to maintain what I have taken. That's capitalism.

Since my own life has left me so afraid, I must ask you what have I to create?

I must hope change is here.

Peace (answers) a dream for good is making peace with the failures to believe with sincerity and love that I have demonstrated.

I do love.

I played cards.

When you love, you live.

Mother Goddess, I paused and found coldness. As you have fed my happiness, so I feed your pleasure.

A pony sunset.

Woman guards hearts.

I am free to change!

Always Blustering

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.