Friday, September 16, 2011

Turmoil, public and personal

Across death, poem.

Omni money $3.00 per issue

When failure is made good,

Jobs die.

I say that being safe is best.


Create dreams that are full
of clay

You who passed me out --
Be safe




My goal is peace

My motive is hostessing

My priorities are twisted
Like love with my poesy

Mothers with their pain
make failures their foster losses.






Another passionate bowl

Rice bowl, iron bowl,

Bowl of wishing for bonding
Bowl of reading amber




i am docile; a safety mechanism.

I am poor; a poverty obsession

I am blowing fools; a money rug



Dying for woman. I cried out I love gays.

New to this page: I wanted that whole.

Rhyming with myself I see that governing life
And making changes are pain.

I see that darkness without love is anger

Poem of being God: I stabbed life with my running.

I strove to kill my place in one hope -- fences.

You who wanted my life have my blades -- instruments of poesy and war.



love and play

Genie lived as slave to beast
Sylvia lived as woman for mike

Teach your war to your loves.

you have made this interesting; I am playing with a jug.


Protest, broadcast, forecast

My rich lovers gave me one way to have what I thought I wanted:
Treason to failure.

okay, I'm guilty about my life.

Okay, I'm angry about your freedom.

Okay, I'm a woman who can be stable.

I embrace you as calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.