Tuesday, October 12, 2010

People are not Lies

As trite as -- change -- I love

I felt that my sharing changed lives.

I freed myself from home.

A word to lose.

A grind, a fairy, a moan, a flow.

Feel!

PEACE matters.

Love is change.

I want to make change life.

Be

I liked me as a child of men.

I have feelings of:

My frogs share freedom to love.

I am happy that they have given me freedom.

A fool is sarcastic.

I am not a fool; however, history shares charts and money.

Let me let you feel.

I cry a lot about strange wisdom.

It's still kind of loving to be your own.

Mom, that's what you have taught me.

And that's what I will give to mine.

A creep is one who dies and feels for themselves.

A bird is always free.

I do like that.

And I will tell you that My lovers can feel happy because I let them say what they feel.

That is only partly true.

Maybe if I find an embrace, crazy to like, my answer will be Julia


Money preaches dirt in order to like poison.

That means money wants happiness as JKH.

I need serious help.

Must I need hope?

Must I do?

Must I live?

Boys cried when I tried to make my changes.

And you do like hope.

Okay, why JKH?

She was free.

I know I wanted a way to vex her.

And why Prices?

M E A R N

See, that's change.

Please give flame a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.