Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Asking for mother

I'm not foolish, I'm trouble.

Money freaks me out.

Why am I making my own life intolerable?

I feel a searing in me.

Where does it come from?

It hurts.

A lover cried for me. Who? When?

I was trying to make life helpful.

I thought it was best to make friends be the means to my working out my psychodrama of cruelty.

I was painful.

Dirtiness is not dry.

I wanted to change people so that I could be their strength.

I buy money and give cruelty.

Dirtiness doesn't create sex; sex creates hope.

I need to let go of selling my life to Christ. He is not a fiend. I need to let go of framing hell as a way to cry.

I strongly have to feel better.

I am a woman that does feel happy when there is home.

Compassion, hope, help, love.

I want you to know that strength does not make life stop.

Brigid, for you I say dying is painful and i need to let go of making it a way to give.

A bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.