Thursday, October 7, 2010

Whys and Wherefores

The way is to give.

The reason I am here is because I didn't want life as a woman. I made change painful. I made my life foolish.

Freely I made pain my answer.

Girl, there's a way to know what does happen. Make YOUR life beautiful.

I want you to love, cherish and believe.

Give the dreams you love a home to thrive.

I ask that you believe because I want happiness for myself.

Girl, make yourself free.

I needed to be home with my mother as a woman. I am not doing that because I am not living.

I cried because I wanted to do what felt dark and cold. It's that fear of my past. I was my own life. Now I have to give.

Bitch, deal with being loving; don't make change a poison.

I am afraid of being my own bitch for me. And that's what I want you to love.

I want to live for life, not for change.

And be kind.

I know that you were what I loved,

Maybe I will feel something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.