Monday, October 11, 2010

Why I'm out of love

Tacky, tacky, tacky.

That is what comes to mind when I think of listening to my mother.

It's not that she is tacky, it's that I like knowing what money does. She won't let me know.

I have been treating myself to a lot of change. It really seems that no one has crack.

That's just so annoying.

I drove and that was feeling good.

I spoke and that was making a difference.

I wanted love and that was why I left paganism for change.

I believe that somehow She will love me. I believe that She will allow me to believe.

Creativity seems so weird. I would like to believe that I love good things.

It's only one day. That's all it takes -- one day.

The Goddess created home.

I want a feeling.

Somehow there will be love and I am good so life is better.

I hope you will believe.

That's my hope.

A wily woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.